Types of Data collected
henrybrownmusic.com collects users’ personal data to provide their services. These include personal data such as name, surname, e-mail and others when necessary: they are collected independently through data collection forms, and are provided freely by the User. Some data are mandatory and others optional: their obligation or not is made clear at the time of data collection. The optional data may or may not be provided by the User, without consequent limitations in the use of the requested service. If the User refuses to communicate mandatory data, henrybrownmusic.com will not be able to provide the requested service.
henrybrownmusic.com also collects anonymous data for statistical purposes, through a third-party service: these data are collected automatically during the stay on the site by the User. These data include: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User that connects with henrybrownmusic.com, the addresses of the pages visited in URI notation, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (good order, error, etc.) the country of origin, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page ) and other details relating to the User’s behavior on the site and the mode / technology used for accessing, consulting and using web services.
The User assumes the responsibility of the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through henrybrownmusic.com and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Purposes of the processing of collected data
The User data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its services through henrybrownmusic.com; these services include:
- Allow the User to purchase and download the articles on sale on the site
The User can browse the online shop and purchase the desired articles by filling up all the requested information on the “Checkout” page. These information are needed for legal purposes regarding the correct handling of the purchase deal and for billing purposes. By filling the relevant forms, the User gives explicit consent to the use of the data provided.
Personal data collected: name, surname, email, full address.
- Contact the Site Staff using the appropriate form
The User can contact the staff of henrybrownmusic.com at any time through the appropriate form on the “Contact” page. By filling out the form, the User consents to the use of the data thus provided in order to respond to the request for information (or any other nature) sent with the form.
Personal data collected: name, surname, email.
Furthermore, cookies are used by third parties to allow the following features:
- Statistical Analysis and Display of content from external platforms
henrybrownmusic.com uses a third-party service to analyze traffic data and keep track of the User’s behavior on its pages. The statistics and analysis service used is the following:Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracing and examining the use of henrybrownmusic.com, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. This integration of Google Analytics makes your IP address anonymous. Anonymisation works by shortening the IP address of the Users within the borders of the member states of the European Union or in other countries participating in the agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the IP address will be sent to Google’s servers and shortened within the United States.
- Viewing videos
henrybrownmusic.com can integrate on its pages videos originally published on the YouTube platform. YouTube is managed by Google Inc.
- Listening to audio
henrybrownmusic.com can integrate on its pages an audio player to provide audio content originally published on the SoundCloud platform. SoundCloud is managed by SoundCloud Limited.
Other content from external platforms:
- Google Fonts (Google Inc.)
Google Fonts is a character visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows henrybrownmusic.com to integrate such content on its pages.
Mode and place of processing of collected data Method of treatment
The Controller takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out through IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes of henrybrownmusic.com. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of henrybrownmusic.com (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (as suppliers of third party technical services, postal couriers) may have access to the Data. , hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Holder processes Personal Data relating to the User in the event one of the following conditions
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictionsthe Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”) to this treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation regarding the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Holder;
the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
It is however always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the User is located. To obtain further information on the processing site, the User can refer to the section concerning the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization of public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the opening dates.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
How to exercise the rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Data Controller indicated at the bottom of this document, or using the contact form. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of your data. You may object to the processing of your data when it occurs on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain treatment limitation. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or act in court.
Details on the right of opposition
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller deals with data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
More information on treatment Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages of its possible establishment for the defense against abuses in the use of henrybrownmusic.com or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, henrybrownmusic.com and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, ie files that record the interactions and that may also contain personal data, such as the IP address of the user.
Response to “Do Not Track” requests
henrybrownmusic.com does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
Email address of the Data Controller: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Data Controller is available at any time for questions relating to the data collected and their use, as well as to provide additional information that may not be contained in this document.